Hey everybody! Here’s the Vocdoni weekly update!
Despite the short week as Easter approaches, we have made significant progress on Vocdoni Bridge (our tool for ERC20 token-based voting system) and on the refactor of the new Vocdoni MVP as a governance platform for traditional organizations.
Both systems rely on the same Vocdoni digital voting protocol, which is E2E verifiable, anticensorship, deterministic, and potentially anonymous depending on how it is implemented.
- Sprint planning focused on implementing our refactored MVP.
- Finalizing Vocdoni MVP mockups and user flow.
- Working on the Vocdoni UI/UX refactor and starting development.
- Creating Vocdoni’s Design System and UI components.
- Establishing better coordination between development teams by using Linear
- Moving forward with the integration of Vocdoni’s token-based voting system with Aragon v2
- Making a complete flow by integrating TokenStorageProof with vote-solidity
- Vochain explorer bugs are being fixed, and the UX has been improved.
- Building a Vochain explorer API.D
- Setting up the backup system for Vocdoni decentralized accounts (user and organization identities).
- Developing the final components for Vocdoni Bridge, the E2E verifiable and deterministic token-based voting system.
Commercial & Marketing
- Pausing onboarding of organizations while waiting for the new MV.
- Accompanying the organization of two Associations’ Annual General Meetings with Vocdoni. One of these is the Center Excursionista de Catalunya, which has almost 3500 members.
- Working with our new pricing model (SaaS).
- Setting Intercom up as a communication tool for web visitors and potential customers as well as giving support to actual customers.
- Adding articles to our knowledge base
Communication and community
Setting up the communication and marketing team with Lucas Vento (Aragon CMO) and starting the Q2 OKRs.
Starting a new blog post to explain our ballot protocol.
Working on the launch of our token-based voting tool, Vocdoni Bridge.
You can also keep up to date with Vocdoni here: