Upholding transparency when posting in the forum

Understand your frustration and I hope the following information helps clarify that all versions of the original post are retained for full transparency.

I can see that you’ve edited your original post. I simply click on the orange edit ICON - top righthand side of every post - and can scroll through all versions, with version edits highlighted. Below is the example from your own post.

It is not neccessary to police standards as to what can/can not be edited, discourse itself is designed to maintain full transparency. There is also an icon that shows when people are typing in the forum.

Please understand that some of us need more time to create, draft and edit responses than others. I missed your quick response while still editing my post the other day. Having studied and applied a journalism major, editing drafts is my modus operandi and as I shared with you an important tool to help check and revise my train of thought.

"…By Consequence, or train of thoughts, I understand that succession of one thought to another which is called, to distinguish it from discourse in words, mental discourse.
When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently.
Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan, The First Part: Of Man, Chapter III: Of the Consequence or Train of Imagination