- The Management-Team, elected by ANT Holders, creates Milestones & Issues via Github out of accepted feature requests and bug reports and attach bounties to each github issue.
- Teams/developers apply for open bounties via Github. If the bounty is not assigned the Management-Team assigns the issue to teams/developers via github.
- Once a team/dev is finished with an issue s/he makes a pull request. The Management-Team checks the pull requests, merges and refactor code.
- team/devs get paid the bounty for their merged issue
- all the Milestones/issues are transparent on Github so everyone can see how much was spent for each issue and who got paid.
- roadmap.aragon.org shows you all the aragon github repositories with their milestones, issues + bounties and Assignees similar to this Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
- requests.aragon.org shows you all the feature request from all the different stakeholders (github feature requests) and also let you create a new github feature request and upvote submitted feature requests
- bugs.aragon.org shows you all the reprted bugs (github bug reports) and also let you create a new github bug report and upvote already reported bugs
- calender.aragon.org shows you all the past and future events and you can watch/listen to all the past events like here DisCal - Calendar Embed
in this way we can be much faster because the proposals are smaller and if you make a vision proposal there is only a commitment to this vision nothing else. then you can create milestone proposals out of that and when accepted you check how you can get to those milestones (issue proposals) once you did that you can create bounties out of the issues and anyone can apply (free market for bounties/ bounty marketplace where the price for the bounty gets set by the market)
i was thinking about a conviction voting mechanism. so there are different vision proposals all the time running and refined and users stake ANT. the vision is ongoing never ending but changing and people can change their vote every time. its like a blockchain where the users build on the vision with the most support. so then they can create milestones for this issue. again conviction voting on milestones. the users see then which milestones are most liked and can create issue proposals based on that. once a issue proposal gets accepted a bounty is created. so the vision and milestone conviction voting proposals are running all the time indefinite but the issue proposal have a 3-5 day voting period. so it should take max 1 week from making a issue proposal and the management team creating a bounty out of that.