Product Working Group membership thread

Please use this thread to write a brief of why you want to join the Product Working Group.

To qualify for this working group, you may either:

• Be either part-time or full-time employed by an Aragon Flock team
  • Be a recognized community contributor
3 Likes

I would be glad to be part of the Product Working Group, as a full-time employee of Aragon One and contributor to several Aragon products like the client, its apps, and the platform. Proof

2 Likes

As a full-time member of Autark and lead behind our product vision & strategy, I would like to join the Product Working group.

2 Likes

I would like to join the Product WG to help shape the purpose and the direction for where the product is headed, as member of the Aragon One team and broader Aragon ecosystem.

1 Like

I would like to join the Product Working Group, as a full-time employee of Aragon One and member of the user advocacy team in Aragon One. I’m constantly talking to users and potential users and my perspective can be useful for when deciding on the product priorities and direction

3 Likes

Would like to join the Product WG to help with my experience both as a participant of the community and as a full time developer of the aragonCLI

1 Like