Play DAO / Play Aragon (engaging with Aragon DAOs in the wild)

when i read Aragon DAOs in the wild i have to think about " Catch Em All! hahaha. Most of the DAOs are investment opportunities as well. Similar to the game in pokemon the game of Aragon (play dao) would be to get to know the DAOs in the wild and each DAO which is listed on the dao.play site can create tutorials for their dao with bounties in their DAO tokens so when people accomplish the test of each Tutorial (fill out questins in google forumula) they will earn the native token of the DAOs. So Catch Em ALL! haha

I could imagine creating games like quiz duel where people can compete against each other and bet with their tokens like a poker game who knows more. Also there you can have a portfolio and news channel about the DAOs and also voting and so for the DAOs you hold. And so on :smile:

1 Like

Yeah that would be awesome. Letโ€™s first start by aggregating information, but then if thereโ€™s opportunities for people to participate in these DAOs we can link to that information as well. Eventually maybe something like coinbase.com/earn, but for Aragon DAOs could be created :slight_smile:

1 Like