Operations Guild Proposal

DAO Ops is mission-critical. This is a talented team and the value operational efficiency can not be overestimated. But where are the Specific MEASURABLE Achievable Relevant TIMEBOUND deliverables as requested by the ESD for approval of funding

It was also made clear in the preceeding proposal that objectives (provided) and metrics (missing) would be a requirement for further funding

Beyond operation rhythms and regular meeting cadence the only SMART deliverable here is for a yet to begin Governance role offering over $100 an hour for 15-20 hours of governance work with the deliverable to assess, analyse and report on governance.

I note in pre-season Metrics Review that they report the following KPI

KPIs & Success factors

• Did we identify the data and information needs in the DAO effectively?**
  • YES. The metrics team has done good analysis on what is needed

I can not locate that analysis and there is nothing here to enable the ESD to assess deliverables beyond funding time spent in meetings and an overpriced or underscoped bounty. Due to Easter, it is now highly unlikely that this proposal will be decided upon at the next ESD meeting scheduled for Monday 18 April UTC 1900 and will most likely roll over to the 3 May.

If someone can DM me an editable document (not notion) I will have a crack at providing some possible SMART deliverables based on the list of activities provided.

2 Likes