Hats Finance Bug Bounty Proposal

Hey guys!

I hope that you are doing all right. I am proposing a Bug Bountry Program at Hats Finance.

Hats.finance is a decentralized bug bounty platform specifically designed to prevent crypto hack incidents by turning black hat hackers into white hat hackers using the right incentives. Additionally, the projects creating bounties for bugs (of differing severity) get to have the opportunity to increase the engagement both within their community and across other DeFi communities. Hats.finance is a decentralized bug bounty protocol that allows anyone to add liquidity to a smart bug bounty while farming $HATS. Hackers can responsibly disclose vulnerabilities without KYC & be rewarded with scalable prizes & NFTs for their work.

Smart bug bounty programs are a win-win for everyone. They can be created easily with a few on-chain transactions, and do not cost anything unless there a vulnerability is discovered, which would be more costly and irreversible once exploited. More importantly, it is transparent, decentralized, and gives power to the community behind the project. You can take a look at the DeFi projects, having created bug bounties, at the Hats.finance - decentralized cybersecurity bug bounty protocol

1 Like

Hi @Fav_truffe

This is a good starting point for conversation, might be better suited and more interactive via Discord. This post does not meet the requirements for a proposal though - we have a charter that specifies a process for different types of proposals - as advised in Discord “…check out the :round_pushpin:︱governance-start-here if you’re interested in making a proposal…”

1 Like

I would really like to see a formal proposal for this. With the release of the Aragon App and the features that will be included, I think this could be very useful.

1 Like

Please check.