Funding Proposal: Test the Viability of DAO Consultants

In my mind there’s two big questions that need to be answered for this to work IRL:

Who/what do clients send money to?

While DAOs are on-chain, most clients are not. Most clients, I would imagine, are businesses that require a legal entity to send them an invoice for services. Is there a way for the entire transaction to be handled end-to-end with crypto (no legal wrapper), or would the “DAO” need a legal wrapper? (at which point it’s really just an LLC that’s managed on-chain vs a decentralized autonomous organization)

Who/what controls the data?

While you and I can manage this initially, if we were to scale beyond 2 people into some type of DAO we would need a way to manage data. Currently, AFAIK, all the good CRMs and/or task managers are centralized databases that require an admin (even if they’re open source). We could say that “senior members” get admin access and rookies don’t, but this isn’t very “DAO.” Then it’s just a business, which is totally OK, but if the goal is to create a DAO then I don’t know what we do here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Would we use a centralized database for the CRM and then just use the DAO to manage reputation/rewards, or is there another way to approach this?