Financial Proposal: ESD S2 > Carryover ESD S1 Budget to S2

Thank Alex the vote is linked at the top of the proposal and announced twice in Discord. I will post another comment with the link below.

Yes, 2. Objectives & Deliverables include the link to our Key Performance Indicators, so they form a part of this proposal.

The option to vote on including the 200k for tech audits within the rollover of funds is indicated for voting as per Question 2 on the Tech Audit Proposal

We have not discussed changing this however it is not an immutable decision. ESD put this in place to help decentralise the funding decision process towards ANT holders. Where more than 20k is requested it makes decentralised sense that everyone should have a say. However, if “emergency” funding was required - for say security purposes - I personally would act in the best interests of the Network and release funding beyond 20k despite our stated funding limit.

We have funded two external projects in the final months of Season 1 Demoing a Tao Voting DAO and Conflict Mediation. As the author I can indicate that this advice was applied to help internal DAO teams align on the Season’s cadence proposed here. I expect in S2 to be funding projects up until the end of the current term, 21 October 2022.