Financial Proposal - Eagle Ops

Awesome, thank you for the context @Joan_Arus.

Agree context is helpful

Reiterate that I feel it is 100% reasonable to expect ALL financial proposals at this scale to communicate clear deliverables/milestones to underpin the funding requested. However, with the exception of Finance - the information shared above is still primarily an expanded list of activity as opposed to timebound deliverables.

It should take at most an hour to transform them into SMART deliverables but just wondering who is providing guidance on this? So I will offer what I can glean from the information provided.

Data’s long list of activities can be summarised in four deliverables that can indicate the resource allocation and be reported based on status [not started] [in progress] [complete]

Data & Insight Deliverables [resource allocation]

1.1 Guild Performance Analysis, Tracking & Reporting [ 60%]

• Establish Performance Baselines in collaboration w. each Guild Due: -
  • Monitoring & Analysis of Guild Performace Due: Monthly
  • Report Guilds Monthly Performance Due: Monthly
  • Report Guild Seasonal Performance Due: 31 November & 31 March

1.2 RMR Framework & Dashboard [30%]

• Develop a centralized Results, Measurement and Reporting (RMR) Framework Due:
  • Develop Data Dashboard Due:
  • Ongoing Maintenance Due: Monthly

1.3 S2 DAO Wide Survey [10%]

• Design & Deliver S2 DAO Wide Survey Due: -
  • Analysis of survey results Due: -
  • Final Report of survey insights Due: 31 November

1.4 S3 DAO Wide Survey [10%]

• Design & Deliver S2 DAO Wide Survey Due: -
  • Analysis of survey results Due: -
  • Final Report of survey insights from Due: 31 November

Deliverables also establish clear and shared expectations as to what we can expect for 15k per month. Look I know I’m a performance-orientated, and results-driven individual and can be demanding of this from others. I don’t expect that I have the information above right as I’m not in the ops loop here but I hope it indicates the type of clarity of deliverables that imo is required for a 514k proposal cc @Fabs

2 Likes

I’m going to suggest again that this proposal would function better as a Main DAO proposal to establish the Eagle Ops Sub DAO. Why NOT? empower teams to propose and establish guilds now, with each of the teams Eagle Ops encompasses creating their own deliverables-led funding proposals. I understand this is what we are to expect from the AA-funded teams as they move towards a DAO. Could the AN DAO teams not also model that process? Ops is a black box to me so it’s clearly with you guys to decide, just know that I am here to support the DAO teams with proposals if the AA was to choose to enable teams to pursue this path.

2 Likes

Thanks @lee0007 for the comments above, currently reworking the budget with the team so it will drop and the KPIs a getting better defined. Hope to have this complete, it will not move to vote before this is done.

I think the Sub-DAO route is interesting and happy to move that direction, it may be a more efficient way of moving teams in. Will have a think if I can restructure it with a Sub-DAO model.

2 Likes

Hey All,

Proposal has been updated, we have dropped the bounty pool and have allocated two part time contributors to Finance which we assessed will be needed. We decided to allocate these rather than have a larger bounty pool.

We reduced Data, ops and Legal pools as well. Over all the budget has dropped by $95K.

There is also now better definitions on the Data KPIs.

We will consider a Ops sub-DAO at the end of this season.

Look forward to further feedback.

2 Likes

There’s still not a single clear, concise deliverable in this entire proposal let alone Specific Measurable Achievable Relevant Time Bound (SMART) deliverables. @Anthony.Leuts @ramon @fartunov @daniel-ospina all people I know that typically care about deliverables…

Without deliverables how does Eagle Ops expect to hold any individual or team accountable for the 492k spend? I don’t even see a commitment from this team to report on all these “activities” (searched topic for “report”, no results in the proposal)

I’m sorry I do not understand the aversion to my several requests for transparency and accountability? Operations should be setting the example for coordinated planning to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. We have to date held the DAO to a much higher standards of transparency, accountability and responsibility. …

Disappointed that a proposal of this calibre is being progressed “on behalf” of the DAO contributors named. @Ricktik6 @Fabs @anukriti10 @lion917 is this what you want delegates to read of your ability to plan, propose and operate?

Seriously imo, this proposal undermines the professionalism of everyone named for funding and I would one last time recommend that the teams involved here, take charge of their own future and present proposals worthy of the funding requested. Here’s a couple examples of proposals I have helped set clear deliverables in collaboration with

Community Guild
dTech

Can you see the difference? Guys you have everything you need for a great proposal. It is simply a matter of structure and clear communication. Best foot forward people, I do not believe this proposal fairly represents your talent, commitment and contributions to the DAO.

2 Likes

Ive got to agree with Renee on this one. Im not saying this guild isnt needed. We can all agree it is. But this proposal is sub par at best. If any other proposal were delivered in this state it would be absolutely torn apart in this forum. Honestly i feel like some parts of this proposal are riding on the fact that ops is necessary in the dao. Which is resulting in the lack of clarity and quality that others have upheld for the past 9 months. Even after the edits in the links to notion (which is another thing that is in only this proposal, which leads to issues around versioning that havent been pointed out yet) there are still sections that are completely vague. Talking around what needs to be done without actually stating what is going to be done.

I appreciate the effort that has been put in to the proposal by everyone involved. However, I have also reached out to help and even held a proposal workshop that noone from ops came to or participated in async. Which i made available as well. These are things that would have directly assisted with the issues that are being stated here and I dont understand why these tools havent been utilized…

3 Likes

Voting is live: Aragon Voice

Will come back to you shortly @lee0007 @Shawncubbedge

Correction reporting was always included from the beginning of the proposal “We will also continue to report monthly using the ESD template report.” Another paragraph on reporting was added as well. We have also built the tracker that we will be using throughout the season’s for live reporting on progress. This will be the source of truth alongside dework for individual task tracking for the coming seasons: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Fundamentally the scope of Ops is very large and agree that any of these proposals could be standalone and request a similar amount of funds to other teams, I would anticipate the cost would increase if this was to occur and provide poor value to the DAO along with increased coordination burden. This is why the KPIs were linked in separate notion pages as each of these could be stand alone proposals in there own rights.

I would like the measurement of success to move towards an OKR system where we aspire to reach high-level goals, rather than set granular tasks which are set to the lowest level where funding is attached.

As a group, we should be aspiring for more and to be trying to reach high-end goals thus the high level goals are highlighted hopefully the table makes that clearer.

6 Likes

Agree

I’ve shared this elsewhere when requesting deliverables KPI Sub-DAO Structure — Peter 'pet3rpan'

Regardsless of the level of the goal, people still need to be able to express how/what they intend to deliver to achieve those goals in order to be accountable and my repeated request for deliverables within the proposal (vs outside documents subject to change) is about accountability.

Deliverables are more directly relevant to effective and efficient planning and process, than funding and I may have incorrectly believed Eagle Ops would continue to build upon season 1 proposal to “… maintain operational efficiency across the DAO…” and

Had Ops collaborated in the dGov S2 Proposal Workshop lead by @Shawncubbedge we could have addressed concerns back in July, prior to forum because I am well aware that this 90’s communication method fails to convey that I am in fact a stronger supporter of the proposed team. I have no doubt they do and will continue to deliver. I simply do not believe that this proposal does them justice. More than that, I think the proposal has jeapodised the team’s ability to secure funding and I hope to be proven wrong on this point.

2 Likes

@AClay @Fabs @lion917 @anukriti10 @Joan_Arus @Ricktik6

I have just seen that the DAO Ops proposal includes the option to abstain. I have actively sort compliance advice on this matters several times in the past and a vote to abstain counts for neither quorum nor outcome, it is a wasted vote and no advice was provided to advise this fact in your proposal

The Charter is intended for yes no votes only. A position communicated repeatedly in multiple places on the forum by @Compliance Committee Members of which @AClay would be aware

@eaglelex here reasonable means, abstain and majority votes

@eaglelex here majority, dual choice vote (yes/no), abstain

@ronald_k here majority, dual choice vote (yes/no)

This proposal meets none of the standards established and required of every other team to date including dTech, Community Guild and Executive Sub DAO Members. You are establishing a very clear double stand between what the AA can propose vs what is required of the DAO.

Lack of compliance is not my call to make but I am requesting a veto of this proposal by the @eaglelex @Tayy @ronald_k and if veto’d I hope you will take the opportunity to address the clear double standard and present a proposal to the equal standard required of everyone else, one to which people can be held accountable for the 420k funding requested.

Sorry but I’m not the only person that sees the double-standard I’m just in the shit position of voicing widely held concerns on behalf of DAO contributors.

Eagle Ops Month 1 - August 2022

Welcome to Month 1 of Ops report, this report will evolve going forwards. We will also share some finance dashboards and other more detailed information going forwards.

Finance - @Ricktik6

Deliverables

Recurring:

• 100% timeliness to compile AN DAO payments: prepare, sign and execute routine financial transactions within 10 days after voting is done - Completed (recurring)

• 100% timeliness to compile core contributor payments: prepare, sign and execute routine financial transactions by the 15th of the month - Completed (recurring)

• 100% timeliness to compile creator payments (bounties): prepare, sign and execute on a weekly basis - Completed (recurring)

Concrete:

• 31st of August, building an expected treasury stream overview for ESD & AN DAO (and maintain it for the rest of the season) - Completed

• 30th of Nov, having a concrete wBTC plan (to execute) - Completed

• 30th of December, Make a yearly budgeting plan - In progress

Additional Deliverables

• Help delivering the Wildfire proposal - Completed

• Help delivering the stable coin diversity strategy - In progress

• Set-up Opolis partnership & get the first contributor onboarded - In progress

• Set-up a new treasury architecture for S2 - In progress

Data and Insights - @Fabs

Deliverables

1. Deliverable 1 End of Season Surveys: 10% Completed, on target
  • Completed Report for Season 1 — End of Season 1 Survey Report
  • Foundation for S2 and S3 setup with survey from S1.
  • S2 Planning to start on Nov 1st.
  1. Deliverable 2 Product Dashboard: 13% Completed, on target
  • Connection with AA engaged regarding Product Metrics
  • Started development of Delegate voter HealthCards with dTech
  • Meeting with Harry scheduled for Sept 6th regarding User research
  • Work started on competitor data via on-chain analysis of other DAOs being formed by competing toolers — Creator Bounty outstanding for this task
  1. Deliverable 3 RMR Framework: 15% completed, on target
  • Project management planning developed and implemented
  • RMR Framework planning completed
  • Next step is to collect data for Ops Performance
  • Bounties and support for this activity developed and awaiting approval
  • Tooling definition on final stages
  1. Deliverable 4 Data for other Squads: 10% completed, slight behind schedule
  • DeWork July report in Draft format
  • Notion report — delayed due to complications relating to Legal aspects

Additional Deliverables

1. Deliverable 1 - Setup Data and Insights Guild: 75% completed — ahead of schedule
  • Notion Page created and delivered
    • Created contributor journey Notion Page for Squad
    • Notion historical data from S0 recovered and housed within Notion Page
  • Creator Bounty developed and awaiting approval
  • Weekly Open Hours meeting setup and running
    • Following Meeting Notes central DB
  • Team Meeting scheduled and on-going
  1. Deliverable 2 - Growth and Comms Dashboard: 20% on-target
  • Request from AA to support on Growth and Comms Dashboard creation

Legal - @lion917

Deliverables

• Amended Necessary Contributor Agreements for Forward Compatibility with DAO Transition- Completed (100%)
  • Assisted in completing Compliance Forms for an Aragon Vendor - Completed (100%)
  • Editing and Updating Aragon Terms of Service - In Progress (80%)
  • Editing and Updating Aragon Privacy Policy - In Progress (80%)
  • Aragon Trademarks and Intellectual Asset Review and Strategy - In Progress (15%)
  • Data Management and Privacy Standards Implementation - In Progress (30%)
  • Legal Wrapper Research/Support and DAO Structuring - In Progress (10%)

Additional Deliverables

• Coordinated and Assisted in Filing Declaration of Use in Necessary Jurisdictions under the required Classes (Deadline - 30 August 2022) - Completed (100%)
  • Private Transactions, OFAC and US Sanctions Research and Strategy - In Progress (70%)

Ops - @anukriti10

Deliverables

1. Creator Gig/Bounty Board Update - Completed for August (Recurring) @anukriti
  2. DeWork Management - In Progress (Recurring) @anukriti
  3. Clean up - In Progress @anukriti
  4. Feedback from AA - Completed @anukriti
  5. Who’s Who on Sobol - In Progress @elaheh
  6. Bots Clean up and Management - Completed @ifun
  7. Ops Onboarding Calls - Completed for August @anukriti
  8. Internal Tooling POC - Completed @ifun
  9. Centralised Meeting Database - Completed for August @ifun
  10. Managing the recordings of meetings in Discord in a usable format - Completed for August @ifun

Contributor Payments - Link

Outgoings $30,907
Remaining from Budget form Month $20,403
Contributor Payments $29,500
Bounties $1,000
Expenses $407

Thanks for all the initial work of the different teams we will evolve this report moving forwards.

6 Likes

This was a dGov role, paid for in July from S1 dGov approved funding (additional to Eagle ops funding) as part of the stated deliverables to baseline and measure increased governance participation S1.

For transparency and accountability can this dGov deliverable be removed from Ops reporting please and the 10% progress edited to more accurately reflect progress specific to Ops deliverables

Please see Governance Analyst DeWork for Baselines (June/July) and Performance Comparison (August). The final report was paid in July as per finance team advice because this dGov core support bounty was completed before 15 August.

1 Like

I am sorry, my fault. I got confused with the many dates and reports we have issued.

3 Likes

Updated

2 Likes

Eagle Ops Month 2 - September 2022

Finance

Deliverables

Recurring:

• 100% timeliness to compile AN DAO payments: prepare, sign and execute routine financial transactions within 10 days after voting is done - Completed (recurring)
  • 100% timeliness to compile core contributor payments: prepare, sign and execute routine financial transactions by the 15th of the month - Completed (recurring)
  • 100% timeliness to compile creator payments (bounties): prepare, sign and execute on a weekly basis - Completed (recurring)
  • 100% timeliness of monthly income/expense report & contributor rewards report posted on the forum by the 15th of the Month 21:00 UTC +0 - Completed (recurring)

Concrete:

• 30th of December, Make a yearly budgeting plan - In Progress (80%)
  • 30th of November, Compose the treasury policy statement - In Progress (60%)

Additional Deliverables

• Set-up a new treasury architecture for S2 - Complete
  • Investigating stable coin diversity strategy - Complete
  • Set-up Opolis partnership - Complete
  • Aragon court challenge - Complete
  • Co-Writing ecosystem proposals - In progress (60%)
  • Token vesting analyses - In Progress (80%)
  • Compose overarching treasury management principles - In Progress (50%)
  • Automated reporting - In Progress (10%)

DAO Ops

Deliverables

• Standardization:
    • DAO Standards (20%, Completion expected S2)
    • Tool Loom Videos (66%, 2/3 videos created, recurring task)
      • How to connect and use Craig Bot (100%, Complete)
      • How to create sesh events in discord (100%, Complete)
      • How to use AN DAO DeWork (0%, Complete)
    • Ops Creator Onboarding (100%, Complete 2 new creators onboarded to DAO Ops)
  • Tool Management:
    • DeWork CleanUp (100%, Complete)
    • Bounty Board Update (100%, Complete for September)
    • Internal Tooling POC
      • Managing recordings by using and implementing Craig Auto feature DAO Wide
      • Degen Bot to automate POAP Distribution
    • DAO Sobol Map (40%, completion expected S2)
  • DAO Meeting and Information Management:

Concerns/Blockers:

• Sobol Mapping might be delayed because of geopolitical issues in the base country of the creator
  • To complete the implementation of Degen Bot, we need AA devs help
  • No technical creator lead for Forum Clean up yet

Data

• no deliverables on this task this month
  1. Deliverable 2 Product Dashboard: 26% Completed, on target
  • V 0.1 of dashboard delivered:DAO Creator Tools :rocket:
  • Work on next sprint planned:
    • All desired developments planned and started.
    • Initial competitor analysis dashboard
    • List of detailed updates can be found here: Competition Analytics
  1. Deliverable 3 RMR Framework: 30% completed, on HOLD
  • Given the new strategy at Aragon, the OKR implementation at all guilds and squads, the potential end of AN DAO and the pivoting of many squads this has caused a need to re-evaluating this initiative.
  • After completing phase 2: Ops data collection and evaluation, there is also a need to pause efforts to review what Objectives can be automated versus not.
  • We are awaiting developments to decide not the next steps of this initiative.
  1. Deliverable 4 Data for other Squads: 25% completed, on target
  • DeWork and Parcel Data merger project started
  • Community Experience Guild project for triaging new community members started
    • Project specification, newsletter data, youtube API setup
    • Data access requests are in process
    • List of Detailed upside on this project can be found here: Community Exp Triage
  • Growth Dashboard — another project started this month to update and improve existing Growth Dashboard

Additional Deliverables

1. Deliverable 1 - Setup Data and Insights Guild: 80% completed — on target
  • feedback received and to be implemented next month

Legal

Deliverables

• Assisted in reviewing multiple Agreements with Aragon Vendors - Completed (100%) [Recurring]
  • Editing and Updating Aragon Terms of Service - Completed (100%)
  • Editing and Updating Aragon Privacy Policy - Completed (100%)
  • Aragon Trademarks and Intellectual Asset Review and Strategy - In Progress (50%)
  • Data Management and Privacy Standards Implementation - In Progress (60%)
    • Storage Solution and Data Handling Solution for Data Squad - Complete
    • Draft Disclaimers for Surveys - Complete
    • User Data Anonymization Strategy (with Data Squad) - In Progress
    • Review Internal Data Policies - In Progress
  • Legal Wrapper Research/Support and DAO Structuring - In Progress (15%)
  • Risk Analysis of Publicly Available Documentation of Aragon - In Progress (10%)
  • Review of Policy Drafts prepared by Finance Squad - In Progress (10%)

Additional Deliverables

• Reviewing Disclaimers for DAO Experts - Completed (100%)
  • Assisted in Drafting and Review of the Aragon Court Challenge with respect to a Fraudulent Withdrawal - Completed (100%)
  • Private Transactions, OFAC and US Sanctions Research and Strategy - In Progress (75%)

Funding Information

More details in spreadsheet

Outgoings $30,775
USDC 90% total $28,000
ANT 10% total $2,775
Core contributor rewards $28,000
Bounties $2,775
Expenses $0
Remaining S2 budget $40,138
5 Likes

Eagle Ops Month 3 - October 2022

Finance

Deliverables
Recurring:

• 100% timeliness of monthly income/expense report & contributor rewards report posted on the forum before the 5th of next month - Completed (recurring)

Concrete:

• 30th of December, Make a yearly budgeting plan - In Progress (80%)
  • 30th of November, Compose the treasury policy statement - In Progress (60%)
  • 30th of November, DEX & CEX updates - In progress (50%)

Additional Deliverables

• Co-Writing GM Bus proposal - Complete
  • Co-Writing PrimeDAO proposal - Complete
  • Token vesting analyses - In Progress (90%)
  • Compose overarching treasury management principles - In Progress (60%)
  • Automated reporting - In Progress (20%)

DAO Ops

Deliverables

Recurring:

• Bounty Board Update (100%, Complete for October)
  • Standardisation:
    • DAO Standards (50%, Completion expected S2)
    • Tool Loom Videos (100%, 3/3 videos created, Completed (recurring task)
      • How to vote on a proposal on Aragon Voice (100%, Complete)
      • How to navigate Aragon Forum (100%, Complete)
      • How to add Aragon Sesh events to your google calendar (100%, Complete)
    • Ops Creator Onboarding (50% complete for October. Engaged two creators through bounties)
  • Who’s Who of AA and AN DAO Sobol (40%, in progress)

Additional Deliverables

• Tool Management:
    • Internal Tooling POC - Degen Bot to automate POAP Distribution (80%, Completion expected S2) - We will have an automated way to distribute POAPs by end of S2 and will aim to fully implement in S3.
  • DAO Meeting and Information Management:

Data

• All deliverables on this task will start in November
  • Review of S1 end of season report and review of questionnaire done
  1. Deliverable 2 Product Dashboard: 40% Completed, on target
  • Work on next sprint almost done:
    • Work on competitor contracts and wallet addresses almost done
    • Review of Aragon ecosystem transaction data done
  1. Deliverable 3 RMR Framework: 30% completed, on HOLD
  2. Deliverable 4 Data for other Squads: 40% completed, on target
  • DeWork and Parcel Data merger project— On Hold pending conversations between DeWork and Parcel
  • Community Experience Guild project for triaging new community members
    • Data security process implemented
    • Data reporting implemented
    • Process review scheduled for next month with Community Guild
  • Community Experience Outreach Qualitative report
    • Consulting on how to best capture community outreach data delivered
    • Work started to produce a qualitative report for Community experience
    • Draft report 0.1 delivered
  • Growth Dashboard
    • on Hold due to data access policies

Additional Deliverables

1. Deliverable 1 - Setup Data and Insights Guild: 100% completed — on target

Legal

Deliverables

• Amended Necessary Contributor Agreements for Forward Compatibility with DAO Transition - Completed (Recurring)

• Assisted in reviewing and Negotiating multiple Agreements with Aragon Vendors - Completed (Recurring)

• Aragon Trademarks and Intellectual Asset Review and Strategy - In Progress (70%)

• Data Management and Privacy Standards Implementation - In Progress (70%)

• User Data Anonymization Strategy (with Data Squad) - In Progress
  • Legal Wrapper Research/Support and DAO Structuring - In Progress (40%)

• Review and Editing of Risk Matrix - Complete
    • Research on Legal Structure of Leading Protocols/Projects in the Web 3.0 Ecosystem - In Progress
    • Assisted in drafting the necessary documents and clauses for the Legal Wrapper Proposal - In Progress
    • Providing Real time strategic and legal support to the Ops Team for DAO Transition - In Progress
  • Risk Analysis of Publicly Available Documentation of Aragon - In Progress (20%)

• Review of Policy Drafts prepared by Finance Squad - In Progress (10%)

Additional Deliverables

• Private Transactions, OFAC and US Sanctions Research and Strategy - In Progress (80%)
  • Identified a series of ANT Accrual Initiatives for Risk Analysis - In Progress (80%)
  • Reviewing Disclaimers for DAO Projects - In Progress (20%)

Funding Information

More details in spreadsheet

Outgoings $29,752
USDC 90% total $26,777
ANT 10% total $2,975
Core contributor rewards $28,000
Bounties $1,700
Expenses $52
Remaining S2 budget $56,826
1 Like

Eagle Ops - End of Season 2 Report

Approved Funding

• $206,000 of total funds to be spent

Final Expenditure

• $115,000 Core contributor funds spent
  • $13,775 Bounty rewards spent over 16 bounties
  • $1,149 Expense Funding
  • Total: $129,924 (63% of the budget)
    • $116,990 USDC
    • $12,934 ANT

Short reflection on Season 2 (max 10 sentences)

Eagle Ops can reflect back on a successful first season as a guild, since almost all previous set deliverables were delivered and a significant amount of 17 additional deliverables were produced by the different squads. Therefore, Eagle Ops is happy to continue with all squads and their newly formed KPIs for S3 (shared early December).

The guild will assess the budget and share an update for S3 in the coming weeks.

Eagle Ops is looking forward to proceeding with the collaboration with Community Guild & dTech.

Legal Squad

Recurring Deliverables

• Amended Necessary Contributor Agreements in order to provide Forward Compatibility with DAO Transition
  • Assisting HR in reviewing and issuing letters for different purposes to contributors
  • Assisted in reviewing and Negotiating multiple Agreements with Aragon Vendors (AMMs, Exchanges, Smart Contact Auditors, External Advisors, Clients etc.)
  • Aragon Trademarks and Intellectual Asset Review and Strategy for DAO Transition
    • Assisted in Drafting Aragon Trademarks Strategy Proposal - Completed
    • Assisted in Drafting Aragon Ecosystem Critical Infrastructure Sharing Principles - Completed

Concrete Deliverables

• Risk Analysis of Publicly Available Documentation of Aragon - In Progress (50%)
  • Review of Policy Drafts prepared by Finance Squad - In Progress (50%)
  • Legal Wrapper Research/Support and DAO Structuring - In Progress (50%)
    • Review and Editing of Risk Matrix - Complete
    • Research on Legal Structure of Leading Protocols/Projects in the Web 3.0 Ecosystem - In Progress
    • Assisted in drafting the necessary documents and clauses for the Legal Wrapper Proposal - In Progress
    • Providing Real time strategic and legal support to the Ops Team for DAO Transition - In Progress
  • Data Management and Privacy Standards Implementation - In Progress (75%)
  • Editing and Updating Aragon Terms of Service - Completed - 30th September
  • Editing and Updating Aragon Privacy Policy - Completed - 30th September

Additional Deliverables

• Private Transactions, OFAC and US Sanctions Research and Strategy - In Progress (80%)
  • Identified a series of ANT Accrual Initiatives for Risk Analysis - Completed
  • Reviewing Disclaimers for DAO Projects - Completed
  • Reviewing Disclaimers for DAO Experts - Completed
  • Assisted in Drafting and Review of the Aragon Court Challenge with respect to a Fraudulent Withdrawal - Completed
  • Coordinated and Assisted in Filing Declaration of Use in Necessary Jurisdictions under the required Classes - Completed
  • Trademark Search and Review for Growth Guild - Completed
  • Review Access permits of Network Coordination Child DDBB - Completed
  • Review and Migration of Software Providers between different Aragon Entities - Completed

Bounties

Finance Squad

Recurring Deliverables

• 100% timeliness of monthly income/expense report & contributor rewards report posted on the forum before the 5th of next month - Completed (recurring)

Concrete Deliverables

• Building an expected treasury stream overview for AN DAO
  • Completed
  • Conducting CEX data updates - Completed (CoinGecko + CoinMarketCap)
    • Set-up Self Reporting Dashboard for CMC
  • Having a concrete wBTC plan - Completed (shared internally with AA Finance team)
  • Have a set up for salary guidelines within the DAO - Completed (will be shared in the Finance Operating Model - before end of December)
  • Set up a legal wrapper for the new DAO - 90% done - will be completed in first week of December

Eagle Farming

• 30th of Nov, Write a treasury policy statement - 80% complete as first draft is current under discussion with the AA Finance team
    • Composing the overarching Aragon DAO treasury management policy
    • Composing the Reserve vault policy
    • Composing the Yield vault policy
    • Composing the budget vault policy

Additional Deliverables

Deliverables Not Executed

• 30th of November, Build an Eagle farming team - not completed as the expectation is to start with a Request For Proposal (RFP) structure in the new DAO

Bounties

Ops Squad

Recurring Deliverables

• Dework Management - Completed
  • Bots Clean up and Management - Completed
  • DAO Tooling - Completed

Concrete Deliverables

• Forum Update for navigation ease - not completed since this would be obsolete as the planning is to use a new forum for the the new DAO

Bounties

Data Squad

Concrete Deliverables

1. Deliverable 1, Led by Fabs and supported by nocibambi End of Season Surveys: 10% Completed, Waiting on conversation with AA HR so that we can make the survey the most useful for the new DAO
  2. Deliverable 2, Led by Henrystats and Supported by Fabs Product Dashboard: 100% Completed, Done
  • Delivered Dashboard with DAO creation and DAO activity
  • A lot more work to be done to maintain Dashboard and created articles.
  • Articles: Objective is to position Aragon as a Thought Leader on DAO creation. Therefore we will create articles during Season 3 to showcase:
    • Article 1 [WIP], Led by Fabs Supported by Henrystats: Delivery of Dashboard containing DAO creation vs. DAO Activity vs. Chain creation & activity. — currently being worked on with COMMS
    • Article 2 Led by Fabs Supported by Henrystats: Nuance of DAO Activity, limitations and opportunities
    • Article 3 Led by nocibambi and Supported by Henrystats: How does DAO creation look like on-chain in different ecosystems? What does this tell us about the technical aspects of DAOs under different platforms? What does this imply for the concept of “DAO”?
    • Article 4 Led by Fabs and Supported by Henrystats: The values of DAO activity, exploring what the data can show us for values of DAO activity across ecosystems and chains
    • Article 5 Led by nocibambi and Supported by Henrystats: Frequency of DAO activity: exploring how often DAOs execute transactions, trends, seasonalities, and special events.
    • Article 6 Led by Fabs and Supported by Henrystats: DAO Value, how valuable are transactions? Where are the most valuable active DAOs?n
    • Article 7 Led by Sammie: Product overview, feature comparisons, roadmap analysis on DAO platforms in current competitor analysis scope, i.e., Syndicate, Colony, DAO Haus, Zodiac vs. Aragon
  1. Deliverable 4 Data for other Squads: 50% completed, on target
  • DeWork and Parcel Data merger project Led by Sammie — On Hold pending conversations between DeWork and Parcel
  • Community Experience Outreach Qualitative report, Led by Fabs
    • Consulting on how to best capture community outreach data delivered
    • Work started to produce a qualitative report for Community experience
    • Draft report 0.1 delivered

1. Deliverable 3 RMR Framework: 30% completed, Cancelled due to new strategic priorities

Completed Bounties for the season:

3 Likes

The governance SubDAOs were not reelected and ceased 21 October 2022. Sobol needs correcting

100% complete, up from 40% at the beginning of the month? yet there’s still more work to be done? You’re referencing two “concrete deliverables” that were not shared in the original proposal and there’s no obvious or transparent point of reference on what was planned or delivered. To clarify deliverable 2 100% Completed, Done could you guys provide a link, please.

1 Like

Please find the dashboard here: https://dune.com/Henrystats/dao-creator-tools?undefined=

3 Likes