Financial Proposal: DAOstar One

Yay! :heart: Thank you Alex and to everyone who supported us. I’ll be in touch here soon once I get confirmations from the other co-funders. And thanks again @fartunov and @lee0007 for your help in shepherding this through!

3 Likes

A financial proposal is a written report that details the future of a business’s economy by addressing its monetary needs and budget ...

The title of this proposal is an established requirement of the Aragon Network Charter

Hi @AClay (cc @fartunov and @lee0007 ), we’ve since raised more than 100k (from Ethereum Foundation, Gnosis, Radicle, NEAR, MetaCartel Ventures, Gitcoin, and others). Would love receive the funds from Aragon!

Here is the wallet address: 0x24c492413fCfd5a8370F43f69205563C3D39Cc5d

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Josh

4 Likes

Cc: @Ricktik6

1 Like

Awesome! I scheduled a 20k USDC transaction towards 0x24c492413fCfd5a8370F43f69205563C3D39Cc5d

Executing has a 5-day execution delay, so Monday I will execute the transaction and ping you when its done @thelastjosh

1 Like

Thank you!

A short update:

The transaction was accidently “challenged” and therefore delayed.

I will keep providing updates about the delay/status

Okay, thank you :pray:

1 Like

Hey @thelastjosh

Wanted to let you know that a new transaction has been scheduled and will again have a 5-day execution delay.

The funds should be received by next Tuesday, end of day.

3 Likes

Thanks for sorting this Rick and apologies for the error on my side.

1 Like

Happy to share that the 20k USDC has been transferred to the DAOstar One wallet.

Proof: Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

@thelastjosh

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you so much @Ricktik6 for shepherding this through.

3 Likes

just looking at the daotar proposal and wondering why Aragon is the only group to not have a proposal status update?

1 Like

Hi @alibama do you mean an update on this grant? Re: the EIP you’re quoting, that’s because we were informed by Sam, who was tech lead at Aragon at the time, that the Aragon contract doesn’t pre-specify proposal status categories.

1 Like

so all the other DAO teams came up with a schema but Aragon was either unable to or decided that things like “active” “passed”, etc… (that seem incredibly useful for 3rd party integration) were unnecessary or out of scope?

that’s good to know, perhaps aragon may be able to create another proposal to amend what seems like a shortcoming?

1 Like

DAO will IMO rule everything in NFT and DeFi space. Sci Finance even wants to vote on funds added to their basket.

Ohhh how did I miss this amazing proposal!
@thelastjosh how can get in touch with the team regarding the methodological component of decentralised governance?
I am working on outcome-based bonding agreement in form of Ricardian contract readable by the EVM and humans as a part of universal governance template. You can find the discussion here. Thank you @alibama for the insight!)

1 Like

<3 Hi Mike, we have regular community calls every other Thursday! You can sign up for these at https://metagov.typeform.com/to/rnv3Uk3X

Josh

2 Likes

Thank you Josh! Sent my details and looking forward to the call!) :hugs: