Here is what was proposed and the basis of the funding agreement

Role Definitions

Funding Summary

S1 Finance Priorities

Agreement

Can @AClay @Ricktik6 please indicate if we can agree on the following points

1. @Ricktik6 is a core contributor titled Finance Coordinator Y/N
  2. Finance Coordinator compensation was 5k per month, 20k S1 Y/N
  3. The team presented [SMART_deliverables_Finance_Guild.xls] this is the copy I downloaded via DM (SMART_deliverables_Finance_Guild (1).xlsx - Google Sheets) as also shown in the proposal Y/N
  4. Bounty funding is allocated to undefined bounties Y/N

Clarification

Q1 @AClay @Ricktik6 what EXACTLY did you propose the Finance Coordinator would be doing if NOT delivering on the S1 Priorities?

Justification

In order to justify the complete lack of financial transparency in this months report specific to bounty reward for May it appears you guys are now proposing ??? that the only defined function of the Core Finance Coordinator is recurring work (estimated 8 days per month) to ensure contributors are paid. And that every other S1 priority should attract additional bountu funding ???

Fairness

• You are asking 4k for 8 days (max 80 hours) of recurring work focused solely on reward payments and requisite contributor coordination and reporting. 4k the equivalent of what we pay @anukriti10 @lion917 for one month (minimum 120 hours) on the equal mission critical DAO operations.

• You indicate a season 1 Finance report should be rewarded 33% higher than the maximum 3k available to successfully funded proposal authors

Q2: @AClay @Ricktik6 Do you think others would agree that this role is a significantly higher value than their efforts?

Concerns

@fartunov Can you tell me just from this document what 6 bounties were paid to growth contributors in May? Because it is completely opaque to me

@Ricktik6 how much time are you spending each month explaining to people how to complete a contributor reward process that provides no financial transparency on contributor reward allocation?

These ongoing, repeated effort to align - via multiple communication methods - to understand what’s going on with Finance is not sustainable, efficient or effective. Sorry Rik I do not see you operating at a level of $500 per day that would attract USDC $50+ per hour given

• the lack of financial transparency in this month report
  • lack of financial transprency here
  • lack of understanding of funding allocation - just this week - #30 here here and above.

I am concerned that you do not yet understand the purpose (financial transparency & efficiency) of the finance role. I worry that you are focused on the wrong types of tasks and that @AClay is not providing the level of support/advice required. I understand why but as a result, it is routinely costing me hours per month to provide guidance that should come from Alex.cc @b3n

Props

I also recognise your ongoing efforts and the huge difference your help must make for @AClay . I trust your ability within the finance role, provided the right focus. I commend your commitment and see the great way that you operate within the DAO. We are lucky to have your talent onboard Rik.

Reporting on Deliverables Required

You deserve at least 5k per month and my recommendation as it was to @lion917 is work smarter not harder. Reduce your time on tasks proposals and in meetings that don’t help you drive your proposed deliverables.

At 5k per month we need to backpay you for April and I am happy to pay additional bounties where they were NOT defined in the S1 proposal approved for funding (based on stated deliverables)

Rather than a justification and a new proposal of how this role should be funded ESD needs a report that clarifies the status of S1 deliverables. Here’s a working example of the report we need from you which I have edited for clarity based on what I agreed to fund.

If you could complete the report STATUS for May then we have the information required to sign-off on reward payment. Report for ESD purposes should be as simple as copy pasting the proposed deliverables 1) advising status 2) additional deliverables and 3) funding requestd (total core flexible bounties w link to xls)

Priority Deliverables ~ days S1 Reward Due Date STATUS
Monthly Recurring
1 Contributor reward payments 3 $1,500 15th Delivered
1 Income and expense report 2 $1,000 16th Delivered
1 Restructuring reward payment processes 4 $5,000 Monthly In Progress
1 Maintain and coordinate reworked process 1 $500 Monthly In Progress
Projects
1 S1 report 8 $4,000 15 Aug ?
2 Payment reconciliation form 1 $500 31 May ?
2 ANT on L2 analysis 4 $2,000 30 June Priority June
2 ANT exchanges up-to-date (CMC data) 2 $1,000 30 June Priority June
Core Reward Finance coordinator pro rata per month - $5,000 - -
Bounties
2 Standardized payment process for Sub DAOs TBD TBD TBD ?
2 Automating reports TBD TBD TBD ?
3 Tokenomics TBD TBD TBD ?
3 Yield / location of LP TBD TBD TBD ?

Now having had to dive deeper in to finance and the S1 rewards allocated I am concerned that multiple contributors are underfunded and wonder if anyone was took responsibility to help people set realistic time boundaries and compensation S1 and who will be responsible moving forward @b3n @AClay We need a minimum viable income proposal to better fund and ensure equality for DAO contributors @daniel-ospina can we build on your work for this