ESD Compensation

As per my comments in Discord here I have requested the release of additional approved funding here @fartunov @daniel-ospina To clarify as advised in discord repeated here and here the above ESD compensation round is allocated from the 30k strategic development allocation

Strategic Development: There is further work required next to the particularly defined SubDAO responsibilities which we propose to reward over and above the 200 ANT per month.

Given the average of 2k each per month falls well short of the high season investment of time and talent I am seeking additional funding under the strategic development funding equivalent to the standards established by the Charter and Scout Program allocations equivalent to a further 7k.

As a note for the Finance team @Ricktik6 @AClay the Strategic and Governance Discretionary budgets are seasonal, not pro-rata and was approved on the basis that

It is purposely USDC to balance the fact that for months now SubDAO members have received ANT only. Although for transparency I will note here that I also took up the Proposal Tracking Bounty which was rewarded in 50:50 USDC ANT in pre season. I waived one fortnight of rewards due to cross over with ESD admin work and general lack of forum activity.