- Every Aragon user who stake a minimum amount of ANT becomes a Guardian of the Aragon DAO with a GuardianID (BrightID)
- Once an Aragon Guardian you can choose different Aragon roles. Each of the roles may require different requirements. All roles are linked to the GuardianID
- The first roles for the Aragon DAO will be Court Juror & Voter
- Every guardian has a certain level based on their role activities within each DAO.
- All role activities are rewarded with XP and linked to the Guardian ID (brightID). 1XP = 0,01$ value added to a DAO
- The more active your are in your roles the more XP you gain the higher your Guardian Level in each DAO.
- the more XP your earn (every DAO has different parameters)…
** the more daily ANT you get
** the higher your voting power for your staked/delegated ANT
** the more likely you get chosen for limited roles
** the more Role Boosters you will get
- This Guardian System can be implemented and adapted by any Aragon DAO.
daily ANT / passive income will be paid at the beginning with the ANDAO treasury money. Once the treasury runs out of ANT we need ANT inflation. In this way ANT will go from the unproductive ANT holders to the productive ANT holders (Guardians). This benefits the hole ecosystem cause the value increase by supporting the most active users in our ecosystem will create more value than the cost of the inflation. I think a health inflation would be 10% per year and perhaps every 2 years it reduces by 1% til it stabilise at 3-4%
XP earnings for each role gets monitored on chain and linked to the GuardiansID in order to reward guardians with Boosters (rewards/benefits) tailored to the specific roles. For example if a guardian earned a certain amount of XP as a juror s/he will get selected for a case more likely (juror boosters) or if s/he worked as an ANT delegate s/he will get ranked higher in the delegate ranking (delegate boosters)
In the near future there will be no Aragon Association. There will be only ANT holders, Aragon users and Aragon Guardians. An Aragon team member who is a developer at the Association today will be a Guardian with a developer role tomorrow. The Aragon Ecosystem will become an open real life game. All Aragon DAOs will be able to get gamified by just implementing the Guaridan System. Every DAO can create roles and implement a reward system for their guardians.