DAO Business Models and Consultants

Very cool! Love it!!! :heart_eyes:

Could you build a tech stack on Aragon to do something like that?

Great ideas, @burrrata and @Amazongirl!

1 Like

Thanks! Feel free to chime in with your ideas! :grin:

If I understand what you say correctly:

1. DAO Consultants elaborate DAO models which are suited to support community initiatives
  2. Consultants help Aragon users and projects implement these models in their own community

I think that’s a great idea. The idea behind the CDAO is quite similar. The goal is to leverage the reputation DAO model to support and coordinate a community effort around documentation.

I think that the Aragon Community is a great place to test new models. once we make the case for it in the Aragon Community we can point to it and explain people how to replicate that in their own community. That’s the idea behind this guide.

Consultants are Aragon experts who can help implement and customize these DAOs for each different purposes and use-cases.

What do you mean? You are refering to the Social Mining thing? If yes, to be honest I don’t think that it is very hard to reproduce with Aragon DAOs. We can manually tie specific tasks and actions to reputation gains at first. Kind of the same way we do in the CDAO with 1REP token per documentation thread submitted.

3 Likes

yes I like it