🤠 CRRDAO Nominations Thread

We were made aware of this bug just 8 days ago by @lkngtn. The bug has been resolved now, but it does require upgrading the contract. The contract change was very minor as far as the code goes, if you have security concerns, the change is here: https://github.com/AutarkLabs/open-enterprise/pull/1981/files A few other touch-ups were needed in the front-end to connect all of the pieces - it was not gracefully handling the period transitioning over, essentially. Make sure you hit the browser refresh button once navigating to the app after the upgrade, to properly reset the cache.

At Autark, we take our community’s requests very seriously and always act as promptly as we could, given other priorities we have at the moment.

I’m just seeing my nomination now too, thank you for that! It may be too late, I guess, but my address is 0xeBAC3108C58Bd4dD48a8110B7750480Cea7bC3Fb

We hope that you are able to use the application now. Let us know in our community chat if you have any further problems or alternatively by filing a bug report, and thanks again for being an early user of our products.

(cc: @sembrestels)

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

@ajsantander @stellarmagnet added you guys to the CRRDAO address book. Please double check to make sure the addresses are correct.

1 Like

Hmm… My address is OK, but it’s a Mainnet address, while the organization is in Rinkeby. That doesn’t look right to me, or is it?

I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to. As far as I know all Ethereum addresses work on both Rinkeby and mainnet. Has that not been your experience?

Lol yes! A bit of a brainfart there. That’s what happens when you spend too much time coding, see?

Yeah, if you control an address, you control it in any network.

1 Like

dapplion => 0x2Cb85f629A701762422fdA4c5053fdc09c86079e

1 Like

@dapplion added you to the CRRDAO address book. Please double check to make sure the address is correct.

Nominating @xuhcc for Aramask: a Metamask plugin that allows you to use Agent!

@xuhcc what’s the best Ethereum addresses to add you to the the CRRDAO Address Book for the next allocation?

1 Like

Thank you @burrrata ! My address is 0x75001c34014000ee0C13Ff9a36CBf454ad5F309A

1 Like

Added to the CRRDAO Address Book. Please double check that it is correct!

1 Like

Hey my address is: 0x4355a2cdec902C372F404007114bbCf2C65A3eb0

1 Like

Added to the CRRDAO Address Book. Please double check that it is correct!

Nominating @sembrestels for his amazing contribution of a few practical examples using the @aragon/toolkit :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I just fount tool-kit and these examples. I came here to nominate @sembrestels but you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: honestly though, this is Truly Awesome!

3 Likes

Nominating @Aaron for putting together the OpenFi => DeFi with Agent workflow and presentation, then going around EthLondon with a mobile projector giving mini workshops!

1 Like

Thanks, @burrrata. The micro projector ended up staying in the bag. in the end, I found it easier to just open the laptop and just walk through it.

once I get some sleep, ill do a write up of Eth London and my takeaways

2 Likes

For the OpenFi => DeFi initiative, I suggest that Aragon join the REN Alliance.

REN is bringing BTC into DeFi and many defi projects have signed up for the REN Alliance already.

Joining REN Alliance and their joint marketing efforts will help Aragon gain visibility in the defi space and onboard more defi clients who can use Aragon DAOs.

I’ll start a new thread for this.

Hope u had a blast @Aaron! :yum:

Nominating @sembrestels for the Aragon Toolkit Examples!