🤠 CRRDAO Nominations Thread

Community Rewards Rinkeby DAO (CRRDAO).

This is the Rinkeby test, so added an extra R.

If that’s confusing, however, happy to change it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I should have read the OP :slight_smile:

0xd5931f0a36FE76845a5330f6D0cd7a378401e34d :hugs:

4 Likes

0x6F82dfD56A399390EFe5140d8E0390B200Dbb935

Thanks!!

4 Likes

The first CRRDAO nominations dot vote is live! :cowboy_hat_face:

Nominating @Amazongirl for diligently yet enthusiastically exploring and engaging with the Aragon community. Really appreciate the inspiration and ideas on how we can better incentivize collaboration and development around community projects :cowboy_hat_face:

@Amazongirl What Ethereum address would you like added to the CRRDAO so that you can be eligible for nominations?

2 Likes

Wow. I’m blushing. Thanks @burrrata! :sweat_smile:
My ETH address: 0xA1BAaEeCb73ED3b2d2c6c87E3608a7f131baCE5a

Now I have to go read what a CRRDAO Nomination means…lol.

1 Like

Congratulations! You’ve been added to the CRRDAO address book. Please double check to make sure that the information is correct.

Looks good! :blush:

Nominating @mouyou for all his great ideas about potential apps and how we can improve the ecosystem :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you add a ETH address @mouyou

2 Likes

0x598F838Ad8981d5aEE2933D20a722893ecF28Eb5
thats nice. It would be nice if i could link a eth address to my aragon forum profile. and if i have certain coins i can access certain threads

1 Like

Is there a website with all the important links for the CRDAO / CRRDAO ?

I don’t know where to see all the votes going on and where the ANT coming from which CRDAO can distribute.

A website with all the necessary information would be nice. Is it possible that a DAO can hold a Domain?

Also this website could have Aragon Tutorials and when users learning Aragon they get rewarded with ANT :slight_smile: And every community member can create Tutorials and for each user how accomplish a tutorial the creator of the Tutorials gets a % of the reward.

Also how many Aragon Community DAOs are out there and what are the nemes + links?

1 Like

Nominating @HankLuangxay for engaging with the community and resurfacing lots of important questions and issues. Please provide an Ethereum address you would like to be added to the CRDAO for your allocations.

1 Like

Thank you @burrrata.

0xc447D51AeF53E9509e01071F043dcb6Ef395175B

1 Like

Added to the CRRDAO address book. Please double check that the addresses are correct :slight_smile:

The CRDAO is based off of the 1Hive nominations model. This model is possible because of the Open Enterprise apps developed by Autark. As such, nominating @lkngtn from 1Hive and @stellarmagnet from Autark for your work to make this possible. Without you, the CRDAO would not exist, so thank you :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Going through the forum to organize stuff and resurface awesome ideas. @Mouyou has contributed many gems that have simply been lost in the shuffle. Also, @Mouyou has done tons of great work to help discover and organize information about the Aragon ecosystem and Aragon DAOs in the Wild.As a result, nominating @Mouyou again for all the work done to contribute awesome ideas to the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just want to give another shoutout to @Mouyou for all the awesome work on sharing ideas and documenting basic data about Aragon stuff :slight_smile:

I would like to nominate @burrrata for his ability to empower community members through his curiosity and respectful questioning.

1 Like

Nominating @lkngtn and @maria for all the research that is being done about how to map a DAO with a legal entity wrapper so we have a way to use Aragon in the “Real World”

3 Likes