Create an utility token in addition to DAO

Hello, I am developing a PoC with other DLT and Aragon.
I have followed some tutorials about Aragon, but I haven’t found how to create an utility token in addition to the DAO one.

I would like to interoperate both DLT, and I don’t get how would I manage the utility token to run the other Dapp ?
Is it needed to deploy a new instance for Aragon DAO Dashboard regarding a new ERC20 token?

Thank you

Not sure what you mean by other DLT, but you can add an additional managed token to an organization by installing a new instance of the token manager app. You’ll need to use the CLI dao commands for this, you can find documentation on them here.

You can also follow the guide I wrote up a while back for using the CLI to install new app instances including a section on tokens here.

Thanks, I have checked that, so…, how do I sign tx with the cli? What is frame wallet? How to set up a private key with cli?
Do I need a arapp.json and truffle.js files?

You can configure a private key for the CLI based on the environment by adding a key file in ~/.aragon example

If you want to use a hardware wallet with the CLI you can use frame with the --use-frame CLI flag.

Not working… could you please show me a arapp.json sample?
This is the current command I am executing:

dao install 0xBd199ff5237437C05b99cC0FE1EB211089ddc488 token-manager --app-init-args 0x07afF75298D8A10908d5036BaeA8A53EF035d770 false 1 --environment staging --apm.ipfs.rpc https://ipfs.eth.aragon.network/ipfs --debug

"default": {
      "network": "development",
      "appName": "harvester.aragonpm.eth"
    },
    "staging": {
      "registry": "0x98df287b6c145399aaa709692c8d308357bc085d",
      "appName": "token-manager.aragonpm.eth",
      "wsRPC": "wss://rinkeby.eth.aragon.network/ws",
      "network": "rinkeby"
    },
    "production": {
      "registry": "0x314159265dd8dbb310642f98f50c066173c1259b",
      "appName": "harvester.open.aragonpm.eth",
      "wsRPC": "wss://mainnet.eth.aragon.network/ws",
      "network": "mainnet"
    }
  },

I’m less familiar with the app dev workflow as I generally use the CLI specifically with the DAO commands for deploying and configuring existing apps. With that flow the arapp.json is unneccessary. I recommend asking in #dev-help on aragon.chat if its a requirement for you.

If you are interacting with an org on rinkeby you should be able to just add your private key in ~/.aragon/rinkeby_key.json

it should look like this:

{
  "rpc": "https://rinkeby.infura.io",
  "keys": [
    "your-pk"
  ]
}

Then if you use the --environment aragon:rinkeby flag with the CLI you should be using that key. Then you can run dao commands on rinkeby orgs like this:

dao install 0xBd199ff5237437C05b99cC0FE1EB211089ddc488 token-manager --app-init-args 0x07afF75298D8A10908d5036BaeA8A53EF035d770 false 1 --environment aragon:rinkeby

Hope thats helpful!