1/3 approved, thank you
2/3 Approved cc @Ricktik6
Thank you, Shawn! 3/3
Can you please clarify the flexible, bounty, and coordinape rewards? Looking at the original proposal there are static and dynamic and the categories now are somewhat different.
Would it be possible to get some insight into these new Discord members - who are they and why are they in DIscord…get some insight into the audience
Yes, so static rewards are rewards for core contributors that do not change each month. This reward is then split 75 percent guaranteed and the other 25 percent through the results of a team coordinape. We implemented the coordinape simply to get the team used to this process.
The dynamic rewards are rewards that change every month (i.e. bounties or one off payments)
Apologies for the lack of clarity on this.
Community Experience End of Season Report
- Deliverable Funding $56,000
- Bounty Funding of $16,000
- $56,000 Deliverable funds spent
- $6950 Bounty funds spent with 9 bounties
- Total: $62950 spent of $72,000 – with an excess of $9,050
Build and maintain an onboarding process rated on average 8/10 by participants- Complete with an Average of 8/10 – Continuous
Create a schedule for the Community Experience Team so the Discord has coverage 6 days a week ~20 hours per day for greeting and new member orientation - Complete – May 6th
Increase community retention from 15% to 20% by the end of Season 1 – Complete at 28% - July 25th
Create a funnel for DAOs who need assistance (DAO Experts) – Complete – July 1st
8 community-based events per month – Complete- Continuous
Catapult upkeep- Complete- Continuous
- Upkeep of the AN DAO Handbook
Deliverables/Initiatives Not Executed
- Bi-Monthly Core Team/Contributor Get Together- The Placeholder proposal and subsequent change in the time frame of progressive decentralization made this difficult/unrealistic. - TBD
- AMA Coordination (Monthly-April, May, June, July)- Temitope- Complete
- Flyer Creation (Monthly- April, May) - IsraelRex – Complete
- Self Care With Fabs Session (Monthly- April, May, June, July)- Fabs- Complete
As requested, here is the End of Season Report for Community Experience. We are submitting this early in order to post the S2/S3 Proposal for Community Guild. I didn’t go in-depth on each of the initiatives we took on during the season as they weren’t stated explicitly as deliverables. If I need to edit this report to include more specifics please let me know and I’m happy to.
Thanks for a great season! Here’s to the next
Thanks for the report. It would be great to have a link to the Dework bounties for traceability
pending the link, 1/3 approved
Ive only recently started using Dework last month so this may not be possible. Apologies.
2/3 approved you guys have 100% delivered where you could and gone over and above to support others in the DAO. cc @Ricktik6
Thank you Shawn! Looking forward to your teams’ graduation in the Main DAO