Community Experience Squad Season 1 Request for Funding

@lee0007 @fartunov @daniel-ospina

I’ve gone through and added the DAO Experts to the Community Experience Proposal. If you have any questions please let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the updates @Shawncubbedge restating my 1/3 support for this proposal cc @fartunov @daniel-ospina

1 Like

This is fire mate! You have my support 2/3

2 Likes

cc @Ricktik6 ESD majority support for 4 months funding, as the dates are not specified it will be up to @Shawncubbedge and team to begin reporting from either 1 April or 1 May

1 Like

Yes, Can we start from the beginning of April, please!

April Monthly Reporting

In The Month of April, the following items were delivered

• 2 New Joiners Calls each week (Ongoing)
  • Completed the Discord greeting schedule (Ongoing)
    • Greeting and assisting people within the Discord ensuring a 1-hour response time
  • Bi-weekly Tooling Events (Ongoing)
    • We hosted the Gravity DAO AMA
  • Level1 &Catapult Updates- Completed Demo (video coming soon) (Ongoing)

The following deliverables were progressed

• Topic of the Day channel in Discord (Estimated completion- Middle of May)
    • Waiting on Alex to create channel
  • Bi-weekly Self Care Event (Estimated completion- Middle of May/ongoing)
    • Set up initial event with Fabs- Scheduled for May 18th
  • Bi-Monthly Core Team/Contributor Get Together (Estimated completion- Mid June)
    • Initial conversations started with Milena and Ben
  • Event Template for Ambassadors (Estimated completion- June)
    • Outline done- Still need a survey and a Slide Deck to explain the process to new Ambassadors
  • DAO Experts- (Estimated completion- unknown)
    • Spoke with Anthony to set initial plans- Awaiting update

The remaining deliverables are yet to begin

• End Of Season Jamboree

April KPIs

• Number of Members Onboarded- 20 (This is how many people joined the New Joiners Call)
  • Number of New Members in Discord- 547
  • Number of New Active Communicators- 135
  • % of new member retention- 13.9

Bounty Funding

Muhammed Yakub ( temitope#8944) Has taken on the bounty for finding Guests, setting up, and hosting our bi-weekly AMAs. (this payment is for 2 events)

• Amount $600 split 70:30 (USDC:ANT) sent to : 0xc688cc903ffafbc8466bde2c3a69fc64a788081e
1 Like

1/3 Approved April funding

1 Like

2/3 approval April funding :slight_smile:

1 Like

cc @Ricktik6

2 Likes

3/3

1 Like

May Monthly Reporting

In The Month of May, the following items were delivered

• 2 New Joiners Calls each week (Ongoing)
    • We have joined the 2 New joiner calls into 1 “Community Welcome Call” Due to lack of participation in the evening call
  • Completed the Discord greeting schedule (Ongoing)
    • Greeting and assisting people within the Discord ensuring a 1-hour response time
  • Bi-weekly Tooling Events (Ongoing)
    • In May we hosted AMAs with Algorand, Aragon (on Governance), EUIC, and DAO HQ
    • We are currently working with Growth Squad to get the videos edited and available on YouTube.
  • Level1 &Catapult Updates (Ongoing)
    • Got Notion permissions for Catapult. Will be launched by mid June
  • Topic of the Day channel in Discord (Estimated completion- Middle of May)
  • Bi-weekly Self Care Event (Ongoing)
  • DAO Experts- (Ongoing)
    • We have spoken with Anthony to determine Community Experience’s role in DAO Experts. We have set up Catapult as a funnel for DAOs and we will be vetting the DAOs and introducing them to Service Providers. I still need to speak with @Anthony.Leuts and others for specifics regarding acceptance qualifications.

• Bi-Monthly Core Team/Contributor Get Together (Postponed due to current situation within the Aragon Core Team- Estimated completion- TBD)

• Event Template for Ambassadors (Estimated completion- June)

• Outline done- Slide Deck Done- Still need Survey

• End Of Season Jamboree

May KPIs

• Number of Members Onboarded- 22 (This is how many people joined the New Joiners Call)
  • Number of New Members in Discord- 547
  • Number of New Active Communicators- 135
  • % of new member retention- 13.9
    • For some reason Discord is showing the same numbers as last month. Will check again tomorrow once the month is finished and update accordingly

Bounty Funding

( temitope#8944) Has taken on the bounty for finding Guests, setting up, and hosting our bi-weekly AMAs. (this payment is for 4 events)

• Amount $1200 split 70:30 [or 90:10 if that has passed] (USDC:ANT) sent to : 0xc688cc903ffafbc8466bde2c3a69fc64a788081e

( israelrex#3613)- Is creating flyers and POAPs for our events at $100/week

• Amount $400 split 70:30 [or 90:10 if that has passed] (USDC:ANT) sent to :
    0xd4ebc61981e5B9AB392b68f2638012E2346D534C

-Doing the Self Care Sessions ($50/session)

• Amount $100 split 70:30 [or 90:10 if that has passed] (USDC:ANT) sent to :
    0xbF0f24fD34bC76CD6d8Eb37cc99d4477ed3a98FB

Total May funding to be paid:

USDC - $14130
ANT - $1570
Contributor Rewards- $10500
Flexible Rewards- $3500
Bounty Rewards- $1700
Coordinape- $300
Total- $16000

Contributor Rewards Sheet

4 Likes

Love your work community team. Thank you for clear reporting on you deliverables. Can you please include a summary of the total May funding to be paid with a link to the contributor rewards sheet.

2 Likes

Awesome ive added the break down. :slight_smile:

On a separate note, I just noticed a typo in the proposal. At the top when i break down the funds requested i requested 4000 for bounties. Then at the bottom when i broke it down i forgot to change it from 2000 to 4000 when i made that edit. I noticed in the Contributor rewards sheet it has the 2000 for bounties instead of the 4000. Not sure how we should handle this.

1 Like

For consistency, can I ask that you use the EOM template format all we need is a summary

Funding Request

• USCD 90% Total
  • ANT 10% Total
  • Amount Contributor Rewards
  • Amount Flexible Rewards
  • Amount Bounty Rewards

I’m not a fan of sharing individual contributor detail at this level, although it is helpful due to the lack of financial transparency in the xls

1 Like

Done. Sorry about that :slight_smile:

1/3 approved @daniel-ospina @fartunov

2/3 approved.
I think it will be helpful to have some detail here on the metrics:

How are they defined and why they were chosen. As we transition through seasons metrics might change and having a track of the arguments why a certain metric was added or removed will help continuity and learning

1 Like

You make an excellent point @fartunov I’ll add a page to that Notion and add in the method behind the Metrics. Thank you sir.

1 Like

@fartunov @lee0007 @daniel-ospina

June Monthly Reporting

In The Month of June, the following items were delivered

2 New Joiners Calls each week (Ongoing)

• We have joined the 2 New joiner calls into 1 “Community Welcome Call” Due to lack of participation in the evening call*

• Refined the onboarding process to be more fluid and provide more documentation for new members

Completed the Discord greeting schedule (Ongoing)

Bi-weekly Tooling Events (Ongoing)

• In June we hosted AMAs with EVM Crispr, BitDAO, Otoco, and Aragon for a treasury update

• Went from Bi-weekly to Weekly AMAs

Level1 &Catapult Updates (Ongoing)

Catapult has been launched.

• Working with Jessica from Comms to get the links on the website and blog replaced so that all applications lead to catapult

• Also linked with notion so that all applications are received within Notion and can be filtered for each Team appropriately

• Catapult Team is working with Mathias to integrate a bot to prompt people as they come in to the Discord to apply.

Bi-weekly Self Care Event (Ongoing)

• 3-5 people a week attending.
  • Gravity DAO has started mentioning it as well during their Graviton Training

DAO Experts- (Ongoing)

• DAO Experts was launched and we are now going through past inquiries in order to determine if services are still needed and appropriate for those DAOs. Working with C to identify and engage DAOs as they come into the Discord then introduce them to the service provider that will best assess their needs.

Bi-Monthly Core Team/Contributor Get Together (Postponed due to current situation within the Aragon Core Team- Estimated completion- TBD)

• We have slowly started integrating core team into events and meetings within the DAO
  • Working with Alex M to start inviting core members in to the DAO All hands so we can organically start introducing those who are interested.

Topic of the Day channel in Discord (Estimated completion- Middle of July)

• Launched and then halted due to the volume within discord and to prevent overwhelm for community members and contributors

Event Template for Ambassadors

• Outline done- Slide Deck Done- Requirements and onboarding process done.

• Currently gaining feedback from Ambassadors on this process before moving on to onboarding the first cohort

End Of Season Jamboree

May KPIs (@Fabs will be joining our meeting next week to review these metrics and see if we can refine them for S2)

• Number of Members Onboarded- 20 (This is how many people joined the New Joiners Call)

• Number of New Members in Discord- 370

• Number of New Active Communicators- 93

• % of new member retention- 28.25

Bounty Funding

( temitope#8944) Has taken on the bounty for finding Guests, setting up, and hosting our weekly AMAs. (this payment is for 4 events)

Amount $1200 split 90:10 (USDC:ANT) sent to : 0xc688cc903ffafbc8466bde2c3a69fc64a788081e

-Self Care with Fabs Sessions ($50/session)

Amount $250 split 90:10 (USDC:ANT) sent to :
0xbF0f24fD34bC76CD6d8Eb37cc99d4477ed3a98FB

Total May funding to be paid:

USDC - $14085
ANT - $1565
Contributor Rewards- $10500
Flexible Rewards- $3500
Bounty Rewards- $1450
Coordinape- $250
Total- $15700

1/3 approved, thank you