November 2021 edits were not ratified, due to competing priorities and limited resources. It is important to state these changes do not alter the legal interpretation of AN DAO Charter v1.0.0.
Changes applied in v1.0.1
- Minor stylistic improvements, suggested by @AndrewRidge @daniel-ospina and others. https://github.com/aragon/network-dao-charter/compare/v1.0.0…v1.0.1)
Changes applied in v1.1.0
- Charter restructuring and formatting. Discussed with @fartunov @Alex and members of the Compliance Committee.
– Restructures the charter chapters into eight individual .pdf files.
– Simplifies the paragraph numbering.
– Separate files are then collated into a single .pdf file uploaded via IPFS and referenced in the AN Main DAO
– Individual parts callow merge/rework in future CIPs.
To ensure no material alterations the final version v1.1.0 is subject to Compliance Committee review.
Public Notification & Feedback: This proposal requires 30 days of public notice. Followed by a 14-day voting window. We welcome all feedback and aim to review all comments within 48 hours.
- Y /N Approve Aragon Network DAO Charter v1.1.0
Can Compliance Committee members please confirm for the record that v1.1.0 does not alter the legal interpretation of current AN DAO Charter v1.0.0. Interpretation may be the wrong word here. Please advise @eaglelex @Tayy @ronald_k