First some housekeeping: as you may have noticed, a new
AGPs category has been created. This was done as part of our efforts to make it easier to find information about AGPs, and also in recognition that AGPs are both an important category of discussion all their own and that they were taking up significant space in the
Community category. Please create any discussions about AGPs for this and future votes in the new
AGPs category. I have gone ahead and moved all previous discussions about AGPs to this new category; if you feel your thread has been moved in error, you are welcome to re-categorize the thread, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Please direct any comments or questions you have about the new category to this “About” thread.
With that housekeeping out of the way, we can now use this thread to discuss and ask any questions about the upcoming vote
In addition to using this thread for discussions, we will also use the Aragon Governance page on the Wiki as the “single source of truth” for all important Aragon Governance Proposal (AGP) information and voting announcements. Any important updates will be linked there as soon as they’re announced through other official channels. So when in doubt, you can always check that page and have the most up-to-date info about the vote. The AGPs repo will still be used for submitting AGPs and used as a historical archive of AGPs and Aragon Association review votes, but the wiki will be the main place to look if there is any doubt about what the most up-to-date information is about an upcoming vote.
Important dates for the next Aragon Network Vote
These dates may change if an emergency delay is approved by the Aragon Association Board of Directors. Check the Aragon Governance page on the Wiki to confirm if you have any doubts.
Aragon Network Vote #4
- Draft proposals for this vote are due, mandatory community review period begins: 2019-10-03 at 16:00 UTC
- Final draft proposals for this vote are due, Aragon Association review begins: 2019-10-10 at 16:00 UTC
- Aragon Association review ends, final community review begins: 2019-10-17 at 16:00 UTC
- Aragon Network Vote #4 begins: 2019-10-24 at 16:00 UTC
- Aragon Network Vote #4 ends, final results announced: 2019-10-26 at 16:00 UTC
Here are some important links to be aware of pertaining to the AGP process:
- Learn about the Aragon Governance Proposal process
- Learn and discuss how to submit an Aragon Governance Proposal
- Learn how the Aragon Association Board of Directors reviews and votes on proposals
- Check out all open Aragon Governance Proposals
- Sign up for the Aragon Network Vote Alerts email list
Leave a comment below and let’s discuss!