ANT to ANJ Conversion -

A transaction to convert ANT to ANJ was performed. It was successful in 1 of the transactions but the other ended in failure. In the process ANJ for the failed transaction wasnt received and ANT funds were deducted. Metamask was being used and would appreciate insight on the failure points and how to identify which issue caused my failure and how to rectify.

Contract [0x960b236a07cf122663c4303350609a66a7b288c0]Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [ Bad jump destination ]

Hi Jomari! I’ll to help you solve this issue.

In the process ANJ for the failed transaction was received and ANT funds were deducted.

Contract [0x960b236a07cf122663c4303350609a66a7b288c0]Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]

To clarify, is there anything left to be done here? Or did the conversion complete as expected? I realize there was an error message but “ANJ… was received” has thrown me off a bit :slight_smile:

Sorry, I edited, the ANJ was not received in the failed transaction. Typo.

This user guide article might provide a solution:

https://help.aragon.org/article/45-various-topics-and-troubleshooting#convert

1 Like

Yeah this is the article I am looking at, but unclear to me if my situation means the 2nd or 3rd transaction failed within the set of considerations.

1 I want to minimize gas I spend
2 I don’t want to somehow put myself in an irreparable situation

I see you created a support ticket, will continue the conversation there!

The guide worked. The language was just a bit unclear. But I sussed it out. Thank you