ANJ Bonding curve

Yes, it wasn’t uploaded, sorry about that. Can you try now again?

1 Like

I am missing the total ANT staked in the Observable notebook by Bingen.

Do I use this formula for that?

or can i just multiply the current ANJ price in ANT with the total amount of ANJ in existence and then multiple this by 25% and you get the total amount of ANT staked?
No thats not working because it’s not linear but exponential growth correct?

Beautiful! Seems to be working. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you mean the total ANT staked in the bonding curve? You can get it in Etherscan by looking at the balance of the reserve:

ok nice thanks

I was just saying that it would be very helpful for me if i can see the amount of ANT staked in the Obsercable notebook by Bingen. So if i play around with the bonding curve i not only see the total amount of ANJ created and the ANT to ANJ ratio but also the total amount of ANT staked.

• A bonding curve is a smart contract that bonds two tokens together. In this case ANJ is bonded to ANT (Aragon Network Token). The smart contract is an automated market maker that provides automatic pricing and liquidity for ANJ.The price starts at 0.01 ANT per ANJ and then follows a certain curve based on ANJ supply. Hence bonding curve.
    The more ANJ is in circulation the more the price increases. forpc jiofilocalhtml.run

I’ve looked through pretty much all the docs and there are many different terms being used which makes it confusing.

I think bonding curve tokens should be marked on all exchanges and sites like coingecko and coinmarketcap as “bonding curve tokens” with a link to the bonding curve graph where people see the collateral