Hi, I invite any team who would like to share their updates or submit discussion topics for the next All Aragon Devs call to post them in this thread. The call will be held on June 8th at 5pm CEST / 3pm UTC / 11am ET.
Call #50: June 8th, 2020 8am PST / 11am EST / 3pm UTC / 5pm CEST
Streaming link: https://youtu.be/H9XDEeNzKOc
- Aragon One updates from last call and current priorities
- Appoint note takers
- Introduce team members who haven’t already met each other (~0-5min)
- aragonOS: v5 (Disputables)
- Connect: v0.1, v0.2
- Demos (some repeated from All Devs 49):
- Tokens: vesting UI (Delfina)
- Voting: multiple transaction path steps (Delfina)
- Aragon Connect: demos, experiments (Pierre, Enrique)
- Convert: multi-transaction stepper (Andy)
- Andy join Aragon One as Senior UI Engineer.
aragonOS: v5 (Disputables)
- Next couple of weeks a v5 beta version release adding Disputables.
- This new feature will allow Aragon apps to integrate with the Court.
- The compiler version will still be 0.4.24 for backward compatibility.
Connect: v0.1, v0.2
- New pagination feature
- v0.2 release soon
Tokens: vesting UI
- The UI will show the amount of vesting tokens.
- A new detail view that allow to review the current state of the vested tokens.
Voting: multiple transaction path steps
- Current version only show 1 step transactipn path descriptions on votes.
- The new version allow to describe multiple steps in a transaction path.
Aragon Connect: demos, experiments
- Pokegon Demo: https://github.com/Evalir/pokegon
Convert: multi-transaction stepper
- Improved steps visibility:
- Create sell order
- Claim order
- Repeat transaction feature
Aragon One: Brett Sun, Enrique Ortiz, Gabriel Garcia, Pierre Bertet, Andy
Aragon Association: Mathew Cormier