Hi, I invite any team who would like to share their updates for the next All Aragon Devs call to post them in this thread. The call will be held today, March 2rd.
Call #43: March 2nd, 2020 8am PST / 11am EST / 3pm UTC / 5pm CEST
- Aragon One updates from last call and current priorities
- Appoint note takers
- Introduce team members who haven’t already met each other (~0-5min)
- Migrating from aragonCLI to Buidler plugin (Gabriel)
- Court Dashboard updates (Fabrizio)
Allows a component to be aware if its “inside” the subtree of another component and receive data from it, in the most straightforward, simple way possible.
Allows to retrieve information related to a token on Ethereum (for now; other networks will follow).
- Decentralize the sources.
- Do requests on chain.
Migrating to Buidler plugin
- Easiest to start with: create a new “app” by using
create-aragon-app myapp buidler
arapp.json's roles, path, etc.
- Migrate old frontend source code
app/to the new app
- Update the
app/package.json's scripts, to match the scripts expected by the Buidler plugin (documentation soon)
- Write new “hook” scripts used by the Buidler plugin, for local testing
- Update contract tests to use
email@example.com(they were likely using
Migration examples and more detailed instructions: link
- Saved for next time
Aragon One: Brett Sun, Enrique Ortiz, Gabriel Garcia, Pierre Bertet, Bingen Eguzkitza, Luke Duncan
Aragon Mesh: Mathew Cormier