AGP-14: improving voting logistics & AGP-16: Extend AGP Vote Duration both propose changes to the AGP process and it felt reasonable to discuss them in the same place though they can be approved or rejected independently.
AGP-14 Improving Voting Logistics
- Remove redundant Stage IV (Draft), merging Stage III and Stage IV
- Changes the day that votes start to later in the month
- Removes requirement for AA to submit a Meta proposal polling vote frequency preferences
- Add explicit authority for the AA to reschedule a vote + restrictions for rescheduling
AGP-16 Extend AGP Vote Duration
- Extends the vote duration for future AGPs from 48 Hours (2 Days) to 168 Hours (7 Days)