About the Conviction Funding Pilot category

Use this category for creating and discussing proposals in the Conviction Funding Pilot being run by the Aragon Association.

In order to submit a proposal, you should first create a topic in this category and use the template to ensure your proposal provides the required information or it may be removed. If you create a new topic from within this category the template will be pre-populated for you. Then you can link to the discussion when submitting the proposal on-chain at conviction.aragon.org.

For general discussion about the program that is unrelated to specific proposal, please use the Community or Product categories.

Proposal Guidelines

Proposal Title

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
An accurate and detailed description of what you are proposing

Proposal Rationale
Detailed rationale for why this proposal exists and should matter to ANT holders, the Aragon community, and/or DAO ecosystem

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
How long do you think it will take to deliver on your proposal

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

Names, usernames, and/or relevant social links for team members (Twitter, Github, Aragon Forum, etc.):

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
What are some of your skills or related experience that might help inform ANT holders about your ability to execute on your proposal

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Amount of ANT requested:

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:

7 Likes

would be nice if the funding section would be more detailed. I would like that proposals have milestones and how much ANT they need for each milestone.

Subgraph for Token Request App

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
Integrate 1Hive’s token request app to be used with Aragon Connect.
I did some work on the token request app during hack the world. See NFT request. I’d love to extend the work I did and make a subgaphb The Graph protocol so communities can start baking governance into their dApps.

Proposal Rationale
This could be used to onboard new token holders or handle the purchase and sale of DAO owned NFTs. dApps can integrate their onboarding process however they like it. They can also display their gallery of beautiful NFTs in a ecosystemfriendly style.

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
1 month

Team Information ( For Funding Proposals )

GitHub, Twitter

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
Other than my work on NFT Request, I am a member of Raid Guild :crossed_swords: and have added PRs to SourceCred and Metagame repos in the last month

Funding Information ( For Funding Proposals )

100 ANT

*Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:
0xE8aDaeA0bA507a28d1309051BecEb4db7Fe377AF

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
Just my compensation for expected time. Alongside making the subgraph, there is more work to be done in the NFT Request repo to get it up to snuff.