đŸ€  CRRDAO Nominations Thread

Sure! My ethereum address for ANT is 0xf632Ce27Ea72deA30d30C1A9700B6b3bCeAA05cF. Thanks for taking care of CRDAO!

1 Like

Haven’t heard from you guys so you’re not in the latest CRRDAO vote. If you’d like to be in the next one, however, please post an Ethereum address you’d like added to the CRRDAO.

Nominating @sembrestels for all the awesome work on Conviction Voting, Apiary, and 1Hive in general :honeybee:

2 Likes

Helped the MetaGame team (part of the MetaCartel family) with their Aragon DAO today. It was not easy. Nominating @Aaron for wrangling the CLI for hours while it produced equally frustrating and vague error messages :muscle: :snake:

3 Likes

Hey, sorry for the delayed reply. My Ethereum address is 0x60a9372862bD752CD02D9AE482F94Cd2fe92A0Bf. Thank you!

1 Like

Nominating @ajsantander and @dapplion for pushing the buidler plugin mvp beta. Check it out: Aragon<>Buidler plugin beta is out!

4 Likes

First, just wanted to say thank you for everyone who’s been doing awesome stuff lately. You guys rock!

Second, the allocation app is broken right now (has been for a while) so we can’t create the allocation votes to distribute the CRDAO rewards. Going to hot fix this by just using an off-chain dot-voting app and calculating the rewards manually (basic maths), but that’s why there hasn’t been very much activity in the CRRDAO and/or this thread. In the future we will either use the dot-voting/allocations combo when it’s ready, or just use an Aragon Court agreement to give the community the ability to raise disputes if we don’t distribute rewards the way we said we would.

Sorry for the delays and we’re working to get it sorted ASAP :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Nominating @gabi for helping Aaron and I operate on MetaGame’s Aragon DAO so that they could use it for the genesis of their token distribution!

2 Likes

@ajsantander @dapplion @gabi what’s the best Ethereum addresses to add you to the the CRRDAO Address Book for the next allocation?

@fabriziovigevani @sembrestels added you guys to the CRRDAO address book. Please double check to make sure the addresses are correct.

https://rinkeby.aragon.org/#/0x68e1E5b8A4a0446bdf3Ba353869AbD2Fe25Bd7d4/0x9084aaac1fd64e109b9aea17dd03ab333bf53ad2/

@burrrata
ajsantander => 0x31a3801499618d3C4b0225b9E06E228D4795B55D

1 Like

We were made aware of this bug just 8 days ago by @lkngtn. The bug has been resolved now, but it does require upgrading the contract. The contract change was very minor as far as the code goes, if you have security concerns, the change is here: fix: add period advancement to set distribution function by PeterMPhillips · Pull Request #1981 · AutarkLabs/open-enterprise · GitHub A few other touch-ups were needed in the front-end to connect all of the pieces - it was not gracefully handling the period transitioning over, essentially. Make sure you hit the browser refresh button once navigating to the app after the upgrade, to properly reset the cache.

At Autark, we take our community’s requests very seriously and always act as promptly as we could, given other priorities we have at the moment.

I’m just seeing my nomination now too, thank you for that! It may be too late, I guess, but my address is 0xeBAC3108C58Bd4dD48a8110B7750480Cea7bC3Fb

We hope that you are able to use the application now. Let us know in our community chat if you have any further problems or alternatively by filing a bug report, and thanks again for being an early user of our products.

(cc: @sembrestels)

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

@ajsantander @stellarmagnet added you guys to the CRRDAO address book. Please double check to make sure the addresses are correct.

1 Like

Hmm
 My address is OK, but it’s a Mainnet address, while the organization is in Rinkeby. That doesn’t look right to me, or is it?

I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to. As far as I know all Ethereum addresses work on both Rinkeby and mainnet. Has that not been your experience?

Lol yes! A bit of a brainfart there. That’s what happens when you spend too much time coding, see?

Yeah, if you control an address, you control it in any network.

1 Like

dapplion => 0x2Cb85f629A701762422fdA4c5053fdc09c86079e

1 Like

@dapplion added you to the CRRDAO address book. Please double check to make sure the address is correct.

Nominating @xuhcc for Aramask: a Metamask plugin that allows you to use Agent!

@xuhcc what’s the best Ethereum addresses to add you to the the CRRDAO Address Book for the next allocation?

1 Like